Parity young Outdoor Fucking

















































































































































































































work.
Here's the deal: first baby, 7mos, cosleeps.
I love it. I thought dh did too. He does understand and appreciate it, but it came out last night that he is really uncomfortable having sex with the baby in the bed with us.

Ok, ds sleeps really well at night. We've never been interrupted. We have had sex a handful of times in the living room too.

I am apparantly a very rare new mama who still has a really active libido ( I blame it on all that oxytocin!). i asked dh to take over actively maintaining our sex life a fewmonths ago because while I still want to have sex, i am often too preoccupied with the baby to really think about it. He agreed but then nothing really changed. It has made me grumpy and caused a bit of tension between us.
so since having baby in bed is causing problems, we need a change.
Complication: I am not interested in moving baby to his own room. That doesn't work for me. I would prefer him on a matress "sidecarred" to our bed. DH doesn't think this is much different than just having him in our bed. I think it is, a bit. We'd have a ton more room and wouldn't have to worry about any....bouncing.

So: What do you think? For those of you with a twin "sidecarred", did it help with your sex life? If you used a crib matress on the floor (our bed is a queen and box spring on the floor) did that work for you? I am worried about moving ds at night (ie, from his bed to ours for nursing and back) or getting WAY worse sleep because I am trying to sleep with him on a crib matress! I feel like with a twin, I could shuffle over and sleep with ds if I need to with relative ease.

Or, was this just never an issue with you. Did you give up sex in bed? Were you never comfortable dtd in front of your babies?
I feel like I will be comfortable dtd near a sleeping baby for some time yet but I know it won't be forever... I do plan on having another good talk with dh tonight about what we both expect and how things do have to change with the little one. I want him to be comfortable, but I also need to be.
  Every body Fucking young girl & enjoy .

1 টি মন্তব্য: